Are you looking for a career and an opportunity to grow professionally? Do you enjoy working outside, helping others and making a positive difference in someone’s day? Black's Towing in Murrieta is hiring Battery/Light Service and Tow Drivers to join our Roadside Assistance team. Our roadside assistance technicians are dedicated drivers who provide emergency mechanical assistance to our Members. Our candidates should enjoy wanting to help people and make a difference to improve a person’s day by assisting them competently with roadside service they can feel comfortable about. Black's towing strives to provide great customer service and public assistance when interacting with our members first responders and the general public.
We offer our Associates:
- A competitive pay paid on a bi-weekly basis.
- Overtime opportunity during peak season.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- PAID training to qualified candidates
- PAID uniforms
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 21 years of age with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Ability to pass a physical examination required by the Department of Transportation.
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
- The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 75 pounds; bending, kneeling and balancing to inspect vehicles and change tires and pushing vehicles on occasion.
- Must have complete dexterity and fine/gross motor skills.
- Exposure to noise from traffic on a daily basis.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!